Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Sweet little boys


Today we got to spend time up at the farm with my mom's friend from college and her two adopted boys from Korea. They are adorable kids and super fun to play with! I was snapping shots of them running around all day. I can't wait to edit them all, but it's too much to do tonight. This one just jumped out at me from the bunch, his face was so innocent this picture captured him perfectly!
I downloaded Lightroom so it will be all ready for me when i finally get more than 5 minutes to spend on the computer at once! :) I'm excited to learn the new program!

This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it!
I wrote a page of thoughts on this verse yesterday, and the funny thing was God tested me on it this morning when things were hectic and i didn't feel like rejoicing in the moment! He is such a faithful guide, and His peace and joy never fail!

No comments: