Friday, June 24, 2011

A refreshing evening



My dad started slow and kinda bla for some reason. But around 11 I met a bunch of people at Starbux for Julia's birthday, and after some coffee and chatting i was feeling more energetic. I babysat for the afternoon, then when they left after dinner I headed down to the ballfields by our house with the boys and we watched one of their friends play a game. The weather was so breezy and cool because there had been a light shower around 6 oclock. Also the sunset was gorgeous, some of the most vibrant colors i've seen in a while! It was so awesome to watch the sky change from blue to orange to pink to purple!!! You can see that in the two very different looking pictures i posted! lol
All that said, to top it off the ball game was close and our team won! :)
Now we are home and my parents are gone for the evening so i managed to talk my brothers into finishing the laundry chores by letting them watch some tv before bed. Nothing like a little sisterly bribery when i'm in charge! hehe

No comments: