Thursday, June 2, 2011

By Still Waters


Today started off a pretty normal day with not a lot on the schedule. I ran some errands for my mom this morning and did some thrift store shopping with Keenan. We all drove in to Wintergarden in the late afternoon. I played raquetball for a little while at the gym with Kyle and Mom while the younger kids played at the lake in front of a friend's house. When I came to pick them up I ended up sitting down and relaxing in the sand while they continued to play. The sun was going down and the breeze was picking up so it was a lovely time of day. These shells must have been ones the boys collected and threw up on the shore but i thought they looked so perfectly placed!

I have been blessed by God with a continued stillness of spirit. He is more than enough for me each and every day! :)

No comments: